- MSc from the University of Pisa in 2018 with a thesis on vulnerability of a carbonate aquifer to thallium contamination in a past-mining area (Apuan Alps, Italy)
- Collaboration in 2019 with a company (TerreLogiche Srl) for geochemical investigations on landfills
- Post-graduate scholarship in 2019 at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (Pisa, Italy), where I was involved in two international projects concerning Nature-based solutions for water management.
- Since 2020 I am associate researcher at IGG-CNR (Pisa, Italy), where I also completed two traineeships in 2015 and 2018 in the laboratories of water and isotopic chemistry.
- Isotope hydrology
- Environmental geochemistry
- Paleohydrology and paleoclimate
- Groundwater resources
- GIS analyses
Research project: Study of the O-H isotope signature of meteoric and seepage water in Tuscany in relation to origin of air masses: implications for palaeohydrological reconstructions and future projections
Professor Giovanni Zanchetta (DST-UNIPI)
Dr. Marco Doveri (IGG-CNR)
Professor Roberto Giannecchini (DST-UNIPI)
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università di Firenze
Via G. La Pira n. 4